Applying for Membership in Science Lodge #50
Qualifications for Membership
Application for membership in Freemasonry in Ohio is open to all men who:
- Have been an Ohio resident for at least six months
- Are at least 19 years old
- Have a belief in a Supreme Being
- Live a good moral and social life
- Do not advocate the overthrow of the government
- Can read and write English
- Are recommended by two members of the Lodge
With regard to the last qualification, if you don't already know two members of Science Lodge #50 you can arrange for a meeting with two of our members by contacting our Secretary at the following email address: email@example.com We are happy to meet all honest and sincere men who express an interest in becoming a Freemason.
Application Fees and Annual Dues
There is an initial application fee of $145 and Annual Membership Dues of $55. Your initial application fee covers your dues for the first year of membership.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the membership requirements, dues, or the application process. We look forward to hearing from you!